Terms and Conditions Guided Runs
I understand that by registering for a She Runs Outdoors event I agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
1. I understand that my registration fee is non-refundable if I drop out of the event for any reason, and at any time.
2. I understand that I have a responsibility for ensuring my own fitness to participate in the event and will declare all medical details if required
3. In the event that I become unable to attend, I will inform She Runs Outdoors as soon as possible
4. She Runs Outdoors accepts no liability for any damage, injury or loss suffered by or to me, or to any other persons, or to any property in connection with the event or otherwise.
5. While She Runs Outdoors will take every care with the staging of any event, assessing risks and requiring Run Leaders to have gained their Leadership in Running and Fitness through England Athletics (this means leaders are DBS checked and have public liability insurance to lead running groups. This is not a personal accident policy, if an athlete trips over their own shoelaces and breaks an arm, for example, there is no automatic compensation) the participant acknowledges that personal accident and personal items insurance is his or her sole responsibility.
6. She Runs Outdoors reserves the right at any time to remove participants from an event or prevent participants participating in an event if, in the event manager’s sole discretion, they consider such action necessary for safety reasons or the proper enjoyment of the event by other participants or for any other reasonable reason. No refund shall be made if the participant has acted negligently, maliciously, with wilful misconduct or otherwise without due care and attention for the event or other participants, so as to cause their removal.
7. If an event is cancelled for any reason by She Runs Outdoors, the participant will be due to a full refund or the opportunity to transfer to another event.
8. We take great care and pride in planning our routes, however, GPS devices vary and from time to time we may need to amend published routes for safety reasons, we do our very best to avoid this. She Runs Outdoors will not offer refunds if the route is shorter than published.
9. You must be 16 or above to participate in a She Runs Outdoors event.
10. The participant consents to being photographed and filmed throughout the event and that these films and photographs may be used in any media for the purpose of advertising, publicity and otherwise in relation to the exploitation of the event (and future events) and/or the promotion of the She Runs Outdoors.