Terms and Conditions Guided Runs and Face to Face Coaching
I understand that by registering for a She Runs Outdoors event, I agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
1. I understand that my registration fee is non-refundable if I drop out of the event for any reason and at any time. If you cannot make an event, we’re more than happy to transfer you to another event of equal or less value of your choice. You must notify us 14 days before the event. The event that you're transferring into, however, needs to have the capacity to do so.
2. I understand that I have a responsibility to ensure my own fitness to participate in the event and will declare all medical details if required
3. In the event that I become unable to attend, I will inform She Runs Outdoors as soon as possible
4. She Runs Outdoors accepts no liability for any damage, injury or loss suffered by or to me, or to any other persons, or to any property in connection with the event or otherwise.
5. While She Runs Outdoors will take every care with the staging of any event, assessing risks and requiring Run Leaders to have gained their Leadership in Running and Fitness through England Athletics, leaders are DBS checked and have public liability insurance to lead running groups. Participants understand that trail running can be hazardous; The participant is fully responsible for their actions whilst attending any event. She Runs Outdoors does not accept responsibility for the actions of the participant nor the consequences of such actions. Personal accident and personal items insurance is the sole responsibility of the participant.
6. She Runs Outdoors reserves the right at any time to remove participants from an event or prevent participants from participating in an event if, in the event manager’s sole discretion, they consider such action necessary for safety reasons or the proper enjoyment of the event by other participants or for any other reasonable reason. No refund shall be made if the participant has acted negligently, maliciously, with wilful misconduct or otherwise without due care and attention for the event or other participants so as to cause their removal.
7. If an event is cancelled for any reason by She Runs Outdoors, the participant will be due to a full refund or the opportunity to transfer to another event.
8. We take great care and pride in planning our routes. However, GPS devices vary and from time to time, we may need to amend published routes for safety reasons. We do our very best to avoid this. She Runs Outdoors will not offer refunds if the route is shorter than published.
9. You must be 16 or above to participate in a She Runs Outdoors event.
10. The participant consents to being photographed and filmed throughout the event and that these films and photographs may be used in any media for the purpose of advertising, publicity, and otherwise in relation to the exploitation of the event (and future events) and/or the promotion of the She Runs Outdoors.
12. All guided runs follow our health and safety guidelines and are risk assessed you can find more details in our Health and Safety Policy
13. If you have registered on behalf of someone else, by accepting our terms and conditions, you are responsible for making them aware of the terms and hereby accept them on their behalf.