Gift Vouchers Terms and Conditions
(“She Runs Outdoors”, “Our”, “We” or “Us”)
All our usual terms and conditions and policies apply to Gift Certificates (also referred to as Gift Vouchers.). These terms and conditions will also apply to the purchase and redemption of our Gift Certificates available at www.sherunsoutdoors.com (‘Website’)
The use of gift vouchers falls under the following terms and conditions
1. Vouchers are valid for 6 months from purchase. The gift voucher expiration date will be stated on them and cannot be used after that date.
2. Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
3. Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
4. She Runs Outdoors Vouchers can be used at www.sherunsoutdoors.com no change will be given.
5. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards.
6. Vouchers cannot be sold to any third parties without our consent. If we do give our consent, then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any event you may not sell the Vouchers through the internet without our express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale. We reserve the right at all times to refuse to permit any sale of Vouchers by you to a third party.
7. Sometimes vouchers may be available for specific events and are valid on the specified event stated on the voucher only and cannot be used on other adventures or She Runs Outdoors merchandise.
8. Questions, comments and requests regarding Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions are welcomed, please contact us.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND PROCEDURE
The purchaser of the voucher is entitled to a 14-day 'cooling off' period provided the gift voucher is returned unused and with the original receipt within 14 days of purchase, after which a full refund will be made. If you need to return a gift voucher, please email firstname.lastname@example.org