Terms and Conditions Trail Escapes
I understand that by registering for this She Runs Outdoors event I agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
1. I understand that my registration fee is non-refundable if I drop out of the event for any reason, and at any time.
2. Cancellation policy:
If you wish to cancel a confirmed booking you must let us know by email or in writing as soon as possible and, in any event, prior to the first day of your booking. Your booking will be cancelled with effect from the day we receive your email or written notification and will be subject to the cancellation charges set out in Section below:
If you cancel more than 180 days before the event start date you will be charged a £30 administration fee.
If you cancel within 180-90 days before the event start date you will be charged 33% of total charge.
If you cancel within 89-60 days before the event start date you will be charged 50% of the total charge.
If you cancel within 59-31 days before the event start date you will be charged 75% of the total charge.
If you cancel 30 day or less days before the event start date you will be charged 100% of the total charge.
3. The balance of the weekend is due 8 weeks before the event or on the date specified on the booking page.
4. If an event is cancelled for any reason by She Runs Outdoors, the participant will be due a full refund or the opportunity to transfer to another event.
5. In the event that I become unable to compete, I will inform She Runs Outdoors as soon as possible
6. She Runs Outdoors accepts no liability for any damage, injury or loss suffered by or to me, or to any other persons, or to any property in connection with the event or otherwise.
7. While She Runs Outdoors will take every care with the staging of any event, assessing risks and requiring Run Leaders to have gained their Leadership in Running and Fitness through England Athletics or above (this means leaders are DBS checked and have public liability insurance to lead running groups. This is not a personal accident policy. If an athlete trips over their own shoelaces and breaks an arm, for example, there is no automatic compensation) the participant acknowledges that personal accident and personal items/holiday insurance is his or her sole responsibility. Please buy a travel insurance policy that works for you for any unforeseen circumstances and with a covid policy – even for UK Escapes, travel insurance is necessary.
8. She Runs Outdoors reserves the right at any time to remove participants from an event or prevent participants participating in an event if in the event manager’s sole discretion, they consider such action necessary for safety reasons or the proper enjoyment of the event by other participants or for any other reasonable reason. No refund shall be made if the participant has acted negligently, maliciously, with wilful misconduct or otherwise without due care and attention for the event or other participants, so as to cause his/her removal.
9.I understand that I have a responsibility for ensuring my own fitness to participate in the event and will declare all medical details if required
10. You must be 16 or above to participate in a She Runs Outdoors event.
11. The participant consents to being photographed and filmed throughout the event and that these films and photographs may be used in any media for the purpose of advertising, publicity and otherwise in relation to the exploitation of the event (and future events) and/or the promotion of She Runs Outdoors.
12. I understand that the itinerary can change at any time and without warning. We take great care and pride in planning our routes, however, GPS devices vary and from time to time we may need to amend published routes for safety reasons, we do our very best to avoid this. She Runs Outdoors will not offer refunds if the route is shorter than published.
14. All guided runs follow our health and safety guidelines and are risk assessed you can find more details in our Health and Safety Policy