Terms and Conditions Private Groups
By arranging an event with She Runs Outdoors, the client/event organiser/group or running club agrees to the following terms and conditions. Below, they will be referred to as the client.
By entering an agreement with She Runs Outdoors, The client has accepted these terms and conditions and herby accepts them on the attendees' behalf. The Client is responsible for making attendees aware of the terms and conditions and agrees to share these terms and conditions with anyone attending the event. It is the responsibility of the event organiser or running club to have up to date emergency contact details and any medical conditions for anyone attending.
Participants understand that by attending a She Runs Outdoors event, they agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
1. Individual participants understand that if they drop out of the event for any reason and at any time, they are not entitled to a refund from She Runs Outdoors and should speak to the event organiser/running club instead about their group/club T&C's
2. I understand that I have a responsibility to ensure my own fitness to participate in the event and will declare all medical details if required to my event organiser/running club
3. I grant permission for the person I have shared my emergency contact details with and any medical conditions with She Runs Outdoors or medical professionals in a situation where this is deemed necessary. In this situation, I grant permission for emergency medical treatment or medication to be administered by She Runs Outdoors qualified first aiders or medical respondents in the event of an accident
4. She Runs Outdoors accepts no liability for any damage, injury or loss suffered by or to me, or to any other persons, or to any property in connection with the event or otherwise.
5. While She Runs Outdoors will take every care with the staging of any event, assessing risks and requiring Run Leaders to have gained their Leadership in Running and Fitness through England Athletics, leaders are DBS checked and have public liability insurance to lead running groups. Participants understand that trail running can be hazardous; The participant is fully responsible for their actions whilst attending any event. She Runs Outdoors does not accept responsibility for the actions of the participant nor the consequences of such actions. Personal accident and personal items insurance is the sole responsibility of the participant.
6. She Runs Outdoors reserves the right at any time to remove participants from an event or prevent participants from participating in an event if, in the event manager’s sole discretion, they consider such action necessary for safety reasons or the proper enjoyment of the event by other participants or for any other reasonable reason. No refund shall be made if the participant has acted negligently, maliciously, with wilful misconduct or otherwise without due care and attention for the event or other participants so as to cause their removal.
7. If an event is cancelled for any reason by She Runs Outdoors, the client will be due to a full refund or the opportunity to transfer to another event. However, If the client cancels the event after incurring additional costs, any non-refundable expenses related to venues, travel, or other incurred costs will be the client's responsibility. Additional costs will be invoiced to the client separately and are due within the specified Payment Terms on the invoice.
8. We take great care and pride in planning our routes. However, GPS devices vary and from time to time, we may need to amend published routes for safety reasons. We do our very best to avoid this. She Runs Outdoors will not offer refunds if the route is shorter agreed.
9. attendees must be 16 or above to participate in a She Runs Outdoors event.
10. The participant consents to being photographed and filmed throughout the event and that these films and photographs may be used in any media for the purpose of advertising, publicity, and otherwise in relation to the exploitation of the event (and future events) and/or the promotion of the She Runs Outdoors.
11. Due to insurance, we are unable to have dogs on our runs.
13. All guided runs follow our health and safety guidelines and are risk-assessed. You can find more details in our Health and Safety Policy