She Runs Outdoors Women's Trail Running Workshop and Guided Run
Time & Location
About The Event
Please read ALL the information below:
Join Rachel Murphy, UKA, UESCA certified Ultra Running Coach and Salomon Ambassador for this practical trail running workshop, including a light brunch at the Hurtwood Inn
- We will cover ways to improve your running technique and mindset.
- Practice running up hill more efficiently.
- Build confidence on the downhills.
- Tackling technical terrain.
- We will break everything down and practice on the trails, so you can become a more mindful runner.
- We can discuss fueling your longer runs.
- Advice on what kit to use.
- Talk about being a woman trail running.
We keep our group size for this event small so you can get a good chance to practice and encourage each other as we get to know one another. I want to help you improve, get stronger, more confident and have heaps more enjoyment on the trails.
When the coached part of the morning is over, we will make our way by foot to The Hurtwood Inn for a light brunch and a chance for you to ask any questions or talk about your goals.
*The Hurtwood Inn has 13 boutique ensuite rooms, which have all been recently refurbished. If you require accommodation, please contact the Hurtwood Inn directly.
After our brunch it's time to put everything into practice with a fun and relaxed guided run to Pitch Hill, ending our day back at Holbury Hill car park where we started our day.
Price £60 including brunch
We are here to have fun and make friends not race. We will aim to run together, regroup when needed and encourage each other along the way. You should be able to run 6:15/7:00 min/km 10:00/11:00m/mi and be fit enough to run.
The following items are COMPULSORY:
- Trail shoes
- Water + snacks/gels for our time on the trails.
- A waterproof jacket.
- A running pack to carry the above.
Please let me know if you need help with any of the above.
Please do not use a postcode to this car park follow what 3 words or google maps (Hurtwood car park 1, Holmbury Hill)
Nearest train Station:
Gomshall, Guildford GU5 9NU
- She Runs Outdoors£60£600£0