She Runs Outdoors Devil's Dyke 15km Women's Trail Run
Time & Location
About The Event
Please read ALL the information below:
Starting our run at the top of Devil's Dyke by the pub (pay and display in the National Trust car park free to NT members), we will be treated to magnificent views across the South Downs National Park.
The artist John Constable described the panorama from Devil’s Dyke as ‘the grandest view in the world’ and I have to agree it is pretty epic. Join me as we run along the South Downs Way from the Devil’s Dyke pub.
With views for miles around as we run over Fulking Hill. Perching Hill, Edburton Hill and Truleigh Hill. We then drop down to Tottington Manor and its surrounding woods and farmland; before returning to the foot of the Downs and running towards Fulking and then climbing up Devil’s Dyke itself.
Please note postcodes cover a large are the meeting point link will take you directly by using the link on your phone.
If this is your first run with She Runs Outdoors please fill out the waiver, you can find this in the drop down contact tab.
Safety measures that will apply to you when joining a She Runs Outdoors Run.
All runners must make sure they maintain social distancing, keeping 2m (or where not possible 1m+) apart if from other runners and members of the public. Anyone not following social distancing while on the run may be asked to leave the run.The safety and wellbeing of all She Runs Outdoors runners, myself and the wider community is something I take very seriously.
It is important to say that our return to activity takes in the account of local conditions and any risk assessment for normal activities will be undertaken as well as ensuring that all government guidance around COVID-19 is taken into account.
All runners should monitor themselves for any COVID-19 symptoms of the virus, as well as general health. Do not come if you are showing any symptoms of the virus and let me know. All runners should follow the advice of their GP or medical practitioner in all cases.
Likewise, I will monitor myself, please check your emails/messages before travelling, in case I have had to cancel at the last minute.
Before leaving home
- You must fill out COVID-19 Health Declaration each time you run this is available under the info tab or here
- Follow all hygiene guidance, including washing your hands.
- Ensure you have enough food and hydration for the run. (I will not be able to offer you a gel or water if you run out. Runners MUST NOT share, it is better to take unused home than not have any!)
- Bring a small hand sanitiser with you to carry on the run. I will provide a large sanitiser before and after the run, but I can not offer you any during the run.
- We require you to carry a personal first aid kit for any minor injuries that you could treat yourself. - Sterile dressing, antiseptic wipe and bandage as a minimum. I have got myself up to date on how to adapt my first aid training in life-threatening circumstances with reduced risk of the spread COVID-19 in mind.
- All runners must carry a charged mobile phone.
*Please note I will not be offering demo shoes, packs or head torches out right now. I advise runners to wear trail shoes with adequate grip, runners MUST bring a headtorch to evening runs as we sometimes lose light at the end, runners should carry their own hydration and dress for the weather.
Any runners who develop symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days of running with She Runs Outdoors MUST contact me so we can let other runners know.
Full details can be found in our latest COVID-19 statement on the She Runs Outdoors website
Please note that the subjects covered in this guidance is in no way exhaustive and does not stand on its own nor is intended to be relied upon as a substitute for obtaining specific legal advice. Individual circumstances will differ. The information contained in this guidance is given in good faith but any liability She Runs Outdoors to you or any third party which may arise out of the reliance by you or any other party of the contents of this guidance is hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. She Runs Outdoors/Rachel Murphy accepts no duty of care or liability for any loss occasioned, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, to any person acting or refraining from actions as a result of any advice in this guidance.
- She Runs Outdoors Trail Run£15£150£0