Guided Trail Runs
Your run with She Runs Outdoors is a social paced run. We are here to have fun and make friends. It is NOT a race. The runs are chilled and not competitive. You are encouraged to relax and not stress about your pace. We support each other along the way, get to meet some new people and enjoy the views.
Roughly speaking if you are fit enough to run and comfortable running 10-11 min miles / 6:15-7 min km on flat you will be fine.
If you are a faster runner, take it easy and make new friends.
No racing, no pressure, just a supportive run leader and like-minded women; making the runs accessible to runners who are comfortable with the distance of each individual run.
Guided Trail Runs are social paced runs – so please expect stops for taking photos, to re-group and to admire the views, while having lots of fun.
The physical and mental health and wellbeing of all our clients and their loved ones remains the priority throughout this difficult and challenging period, so it is vital everyone adheres to the UK Government’s new national COVID-19 restrictions.
Following the UK Government’s new national COVID-19 restrictions, our group runs will be on hold as we are in tier 4.
If you had booked onto a run we will be in touch with a new date, when we are able to do so. If your run moves to a date you can't do, please contact She Runs Outdoors where we will be happy to transfer you to another run, give you a voucher for a future date or offer you a full refund.
Sadly, due to insurance we are unable to have dogs on our runs, thank you for understanding.
- She Runs Outdoors Bignor Hill to Duncton Hill 16km Women's Trail RunTime is TBDBignor Hill Car Park, South Downs Way, PulboroughA beautiful route exploring the hills of the South Downs National Park. Enjoy stunning views across the low weald, towards the Surrey Hills Please read ALL the important information next
- She Runs Outdoors Kithurst Hill 13 km Women's Trail RunTime is TBDKithurst Hill Car Park, Track off B2319 Amberley Rd, StorringtonA beautiful trail run with some of our favourite views of the South Downs National Park. We will treat you to sea views a glimpse of Arundel Castle if it's clear and views across to the Surrey Hills. Please read ALL the important information next
- She Runs Outdoors Leith Hill 10km Women's night Trail RunTime is TBDStarveall Corner Car Park, Leith Hill, Leith Hill Rd, DorkingWe love Leith Hill and its amazing views, and it's still fantastic at night. The pretty forest trails come alive at night and looking out at the night's sky at the tower is something special.
- She Runs Outdoors Holmbury Hill to Leith Hill 16km Women's Trail RunTime is TBDHurtwood Car Park 1 (Holmbury Hill), Peaslake, Dorking UKA beautiful run exploring the forest trails of the Surrey Hills, Amazing views from both Leith Hill and Holmbury Hill. Please read all the following information.
- She Runs Outdoors Devil's Dyke 10km Women's Trail RunTime is TBDDevil's Dyke , Devil's Dyke Rd, BrightonStarting our run at the top of Devil's Dyke by the pub, we will be treated to magnificent views across the South Downs National Park We are here to have fun and make friends not race. We will aim to run together, regroup when needed and encourage each Please read ALL the important information next
- She Runs Outdoors Kithurst Hill 10km Women's Night Trail RunTime is TBDKithurst Hill, StorringtonRun South Downs trails at night, see the twinkling lights of the towns below the hills and enjoy the peace of the night trails. If you have never done a trail run at night, I highly recommend giving it a go. Running at night in a group is brilliant fun and feels reassuringly safer.
- Sold OutShe Runs Outdoors Hurtwood 13km Women's Trail RunDec 06, 2020, 10:00 AMHurtwood Car Park 1 (Holmbury Hill), Radnor Road Peaslake, DorkingCome and spend the morning exploring the beautiful the forest trails of Hurtwood the autumn is so special here. Our run ends at Holmbury Hill, taking in the breath-taking views towards the South Downs. Please read ALL the important information next